• Obama’s Birmingham Moment?
It took a traumatic turn of events in Alabama to show John F Kennedy that he had to confront the issue of civil rights. The Newtown massacre may be a precipitating event for Barack Obama.
• People are always looking for a nicer word for Right-wing.
• ‘White Christmas,’ the original Christmas no1.
• Kindle, iPad replace Christmas toys!
• The modern joys of Christmas past.
• The right name for the baby in the stable.
• How Gangnam Style and Fifty Shades gave culture a spanking.
• Death of a revolutionary.
Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together.
I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting
comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!